Kent Sport Xercise Factor Update

The intrepid Kent Sport Xercise Factor participants have now completed the final part of their fitness journey. You can read all about it with their blog updates on the Xercise Factor web page. Here are just a few of their comments:

I’ve smashed so many physical and mental goals and it feels incredible. I believe I have the Xercise Factor because I’ve managed to overcome quite a few obstacles that accumulated over a number of years in a matter of weeks, which has set me up for a more successful longterm lifestyle change. Talya Garnett

A big thank you to all of the Kent Sport Fitness Team and in particular to Laeticia for giving me the opportunity to learn about fitness and to try out as many activities as I could. Sabine Hazelgrove

I have a new confidence in my ability and a determination to continue on with the exercise programme. I actually miss it if I don’t go to the gym at least once a day. Elaine Gilman

It’s been great to have Darius as a trainer, slave driver, and mentor on this journey and it’s been awesome to get to know other staff at the gym too now it’s become a second home. Kayleigh Buckingham

Not only have I made radical lifestyle changes and increased my strengths beyond what I thought was possible – my deadlifts are at 70kgs and I can squat 60kgs!! – I enjoyed myself so much that I have forgotten that I was part of a competition! I came to the gym to lift weights and ate well at home because I wanted to and not because I had to. Kateryna Jarvis. You can also watch Kateryna’s video update.

For more contestant updates visit the Xercise Factor web page. Or find out more about Kent Sport personal training. Watch this space to find out who will be the Xercise Factor 2016 Champion!