Kayleigh’s Xercise Factor Update

Xercise Factor has been a rollercoaster of emotions. I started off scared about what to expect, then I was excited to really get stuck in, then I was regretting ever started the process (when I was aching everyday by the third week) – then I was sad that it was coming to an end!

It’s been great to have Darius as a trainer, slave driver, and mentor on this journey and it’s been awesome to get to know other staff at the gym too now it’s become a second home.

A couple of highlights the last few weeks include:

Using the ‘Work It Out’ poster on the wall downstairs in the gym. Every letter of the alphabet corresponds with an exercise and you use your full name to get your work out.

Unluckily for me, I have a long name and my work out included a total of:

• 40 box jumps
  • 80 star jumps
  • 15 crunches
  • 80 squats!
  • 30 ball slams (5kg)
  • 10 burpees
  • 20 push ups

I was also pushed to my limits deadlifting the 60kg TIYR then farmer walking it down the track!

Kayleighs final statsNow it’s all over I’m already thinking about my next challenge and I won’t be slacking any time soon. See my new stats in the picture…

To win Xercise Factor would be an incredible testament to all of the hardwork I’ve put in the last five weeks, but I know that everyone has…so if it’s not be, I’m really happy with my new fitness levels, new friends and newly toned bum!…I’m already a winner!

For more contestant updates visit the Xercise Factor web page. Or find out more about Kent Sport personal training.