International student claims membership prize

Throughout December and January, University of Kent students joining Kent Sport as Gold or Silver members were automatically included in a prize draw to win some fantastic prizes.

Josiah Owen, an international student from the USA, was the lucky winner of the prize draw and claimed a full membership refund and a goody bag filled with sports equipment. Assistant Director Ben Trott (Operations) met Josiah at the Sports Centre to hand over the prize and have a few photos taken in celebration. Josiah had this to say:

“Thank you to the tremendous staff of Kent Sport for creating a comfortable and engaging environment that is allowing me to reach my fitness goals! Though I am an international student, Kent Sport has provided a place where I feel welcomed and challenged every single day.”

Congratulations to Josiah, we hope you enjoy your membership and studying in the UK!

For news and offers follow @UniKentSports on social media and visit www.kent.ac.uk/sports/membership for information about Kent Sport membership benefits.