If you are about to embark on an undergraduate degree and want to brush up on your knowledge nice and early, you are in the right place.
Here, our course leaders provide a list of the best texts, articles and research studies to delve into and help you prepare for your chosen course.
Accounting and Finance
- Andrew Thomas & Ann Marie Ward – Introduction to Financial Accounting, 9th Ed – 2019
- Augustine Benedict and Barry Elliott – Financial Accounting: An Introduction, 2nd Edition, Pearson Education Ltd – 2011
- Bhimani, A., Horngren, C. T., Datar S. M. and Rajan, M. (2019), Management and Cost Accounting, 7th edition, Pearson.
Finance and Investment
- The impact of Covid-19 on G7 stock markets volatility: Evidence from a ST-HAR model
- News Uncertainty in Brexit United Kingdom
Business and Management
- John R. Schermerhorn Jr. and Daniel G. Bachrach – Introduction to Management, e.g – 14 Apr 2015
- Janet Morrison – The Global Business Environment: Towards Sustainability? – 28 Feb 2020
- Paul Wetherly and Dorron Otter – The Business Environment: Themes and Issues in a Globalizing World by – 29 Mar 2018
- Daniels, John D – International Business: environment and operations 16th Edition- 2019
- Villena, V. H., & Gioia, D. A. – A more sustainable supply chain. Harvard Business Review, 98(2), 84-93 – 2020
- Dicken, P – Global shift – New York – 2010
- Todd Bridgman and Stephen Cummings: A Very Short, Fairly Interesting and Reasonably Cheap Book about Management Theory – 2020
- Buchanan, D and Huczynski, A – Organizational Behaviour – 2020
- Wetherly, P., & Otter, D – The Business Environment: Themes and Issues in a Globalising World – 2018