KBS IAB Member Appointed Chief Global Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Officer at WarnerMedia

Member of Kent Business School’s Advisory Board, Asif Sadiq has been appointed Chief Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer at WarnerMedia.

Asif will lead the Company’s diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) strategy and global team.

In his role, Asif will chair WBD’s new Business Diversity Council, a senior advisory board comprised of global leaders from the Company’s sports, games, technology, revenue, and corporate groups. The Council will assist in developing and instituting enterprise-wide diversity programs for employees across businesses.

He said: “I am excited about the new role and the opportunity to continue to utilise my knowledge and experiences to support my work as a advisor board member for Kent Business School.”

Asif has won numerous awards for his past work and has been honoured with an MBE.

Our Advisory Board helps the School to achieve its vision Board members offer advice and advocate for the School, helping us to improve the experience of students and wider stakeholders.