Stay on to Stand Out – Your Next Step With Kent Business School

Are you looking to sharpen your focus and push your career credentials ahead of the crowd? Then now is the time to explore Postgraduate options at Kent Business School.

Whether you aspire to learn the latest Fintech trends, are on the lookout for a role in people management, or hoping to sharpen your social media skills with a digital marketing career, there is a course out there for you.

Our MSc options are transformative learning experiences, built around the School’s fundamental values of sustainable innovation and responsible management practice. Our Master’s degrees are underpinned by engaging teaching, world-class research, professional partnerships, and an international community. Through this delicate balance, we aim to unlock our students’ potential, expand their thinking and nurture their talent.

‘A business-related master’s, whether it builds on existing skills or offers a new specialised direction opens up opportunities that otherwise may not be available,‘ says Dr Zita Stone, Associate Dean of Graduate Studies and PG Student Experience.

Don’t Take Our Word for It…

Of Kent postgraduate students who responded to the most recent national survey of graduate destinations, over 97% were in work or further study within six months. Here, some of our former students sum up their experience of studying for a Master’s at KBS.

a picture of Jessy

“The Course Sharpened my Analytical Skills”

Having completed her Actuarial Science BSc (Hons) at Kent, Jesy Sankananji Ngulube decided to take a Master’s in Finance (Finance, Investment and Risk) at Kent Business School. The skills she gained have led to success in her current role as an Investment Analyst for a private equity firm.

She says: “The combination of finance, investment and risk was the perfect complement to my undergraduate studies, also at Kent, in Actuarial Science. A few of my friends had studied the MSc Finance (Finance, Investment and Risk) programme and recommended it as the best Master’s degree for the career path I wanted to take – they were not wrong!”

Read more

A picture of Anna Magarotto

“My Future Career Aspirations Have Been Realised

Anna Magarotto had studied a Bachelor’s in Psychology in Milan but wanted a course to lead her into a career working towards tackling climate change. She embarked on an MSc in Digital Marketing.

She says: “The programme has allowed me to explore various areas of digital marketing which has developed my interest in digital marketing for the music industry and green marketing for environmentalism. At the end of the course, I was selected to participate in an entrepreneurship course at Babson College, USA, to develop my business idea regarding climate change mitigation. This course was funded by a scholarship from Santander and the University of Kent. My future career aspirations are to become a green entrepreneur and work for an environmental agency.”

Read more

A picture of Alistair Goss

“My Master’s Plugged Important Gaps in my Knowledge.”

Successful completion of his Master’s in Human Resource Management enabled Alastair Goss to land a sought-after role in people management for Formula 1™.

He says: “The professional certification (CIPD) provided by my Master’s was an essential criterion of my current role, so I would not be where I am today without it. My Master’s built on the experience I had gained during more than five years working in HR and, crucially, plugged some important gaps in my knowledge. The completion of the MSc at Kent enabled me to take the next step in my career.”

Read more

A picture of Arun Silva

“I Gained Valuable Understanding of the World of Business.”

Having studied at undergraduate level at the University of Kent, Arun Silva pursued a Master’s degree in Management at Kent Business School and is currently a Marketing Co-ordinator and Analyst at a leading global healthcare and insurance company.

He says: ” from consultancy skills to corporate strategy and marketing. I developed theoretical knowledge and, through projects and coursework, was able to apply it in a practical context. I gained a good foundation in business and marketing, which helped me reaffirm my choice of graduate career. The knowledge gained during my Master’s has also given me more confidence when approaching large companies.

Read more

Explore our Postgraduate options

Click here to find out more about our postgraduate courses.

Click here for more on postgraduate funding.