The University of Kent continues to support Kent and Medway businesses and in these difficult times we are reaching out to all businesses, small and large, to offer our support during the lockdown and in the economic recovery thereafter.
Together as a community, we will work to minimise the difficulties and maximise the opportunities during this difficult time. Here are some ways we can help you:
1. A FREE service for Kent and Medway based businesses – simply email your business questions to us on email@example.com and we will match your questions with our industry experts who will give you a call to discuss how best to tackle current challenges you may be experiencing.
2. We provide industry-tailored executive education and training. This ranges from one-to-one consulting with business owners/senior management through to group training webinars to help up-skill your staff while working from home. Popular subjects include Project management, Digital Marketing, Leadership, Crisis Management and Corporate Social Responsibility. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
3. Kent Business School and Santander Universities are offering grants of up to £500 to Kent and Medway businesses who are, or who want to, implement a community project to help those at risk. Perhaps a new delivery service, wellbeing, or even an outreach project. Email email@example.com to apply for the grant.
4. Find out more about government-funded management and operational/logistics consulting projects to help tackle existing and new business challenges.
5. Members of the Kent Business School MBA community have formed Ear for Business, a listening and signposting service aimed primarily at micro, small and start-up businesses.
For businesses in Medway: www.medwayforbusiness.org.uk
For businesses in Kent: www.kentandmedwaygrowthhub.org.uk
For the British Chamber of Commerce: www.britishchambers.org.uk/page/coronavirus
If we can be of any help during this time, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org