KBS Senior Lecturers Achieve Senior Fellowship of the HEA

The Centre for the Study of Higher Education and Kent Business School (KBS) warmly congratulate Debbie Kemp and Steve Robinson who applied for Senior Fellowship of the HEA through the Route to Recognition for Experienced Staff (RRES) and successfully gained national recognition for their leadership, excellence, expertise and commitment to professionalism in teaching and learning.

Steve Robinson, Senior Lecturer in Business and Head of Undergraduate Recruitment & Admissions commented on his achievement saying,

‘I really appreciate the congratulations received from colleagues and friends on my award of the Senior Fellowship of the HEA. This achievement is largely founded on the on-going support I have received over the years in KBS from my academic and professional services colleagues as well as the ever-changing student cohorts that never fail to both motivate and inspire me.’

Debbie Kemp, Senior Lecturer in Retail and Enterprise and Head of Employability and Placements said,

“I am delighted to have gained a Senior Fellowship of the HEA.  There is a lot of encouragement in Kent Business School to engage with our students with innovative ways of teaching and it is great for teaching to be recognised in this way.  It’s always a pleasure work with our students and to support them becoming the next generation of business leaders!”

Explore our undergraduate and postgraduate programmes on offer here at Kent Business School