On Wednesday 30 October 2019, the IoD hosted an event designed to showcase the most important need-to-know information with a specialist focus on business in Kent including.
The event hosted by the Institute of Directors (IoD) was titled “Navigating Brexit: be prepared, be good to go”
Jesse O’Hanley, Professor of Environmental Systems Management at Kent Business School, was invited to speak on a panel hosted by the Institute of Directors on the topic of Brexit.
Professor O’Hanley was invited to the event due to his expertise in logistics planning, cross-channel transport and his previous work with the Port of Dover.
The update on business in Kent was provided by Allie Renison, Head of EU & Trade Policy, (IoD) and Doug Bannister, CEO Port of Dover
Allie Renison hosted the expert panel session which featured Professor O’Hanley alongside other experts in the field:
- Duncan Cochrane-Dyet: Lead Partner logistics & Shipping – MHA MacIntyre Hudson
- Tim Reardon: Head of EU Exit – Port of Dover
- Graham Card: Import Export Adviser – Kent Invicta, Chamber of Commerce
- Nathan Martin: Trading Standards Lead – Kent County Council
- Mark Lumsdon-Taylor: Corporate Financier & Professional lead advisor
- Roger Gough: Leader of Kent County Council
If you missed the panel, then it can be viewed here on the IoD’s Facebook.
For more information on the event hosted visit the event page