MSc Digital Marketing and Analytics at Kent Business School provides an advanced conceptual knowledge and understanding of the value of digital marketing in contemporary organisations.
What can you learn from this course?
- a skillset to pursue your career in digital marketing and data analytics
- how to code and design a fully functionally working website and promote it online
- how analytical market research can inform digital marketing decisions and tactics
- an understanding of how organisations can implement digital marketing capabilities into strategic marketing planning
What does the course involve?
- opportunity to be trained to achieve an official Google Analytics certificate
- guest sessions from industry experts e.g. SOSTAC
- business visits each term e.g. SAS, CIM
- development of your cognitive, critical, intellectual, research, personal and interpersonal skills
- a wide range of modules, providing a true 360-degree understanding of digital marketing
Learn up-to-date practices in key digital marketing disciplines including
- online marketing strategy
- web analytics
- web applications
- creativity and design
- digital marketing strategy and communications.
“Digital Marketing & Analytics has prepared me for a prosperous career in marketing. It’s helped me to be confident in all areas from strategy and planning, to analysing data and implementation.”