Kent Business School’s International Impact blog category wins a Silver Award.
The focus of the 2018 scheme was on school and departmental blogs and how their international ventures, achievements and strategic activities are categorised and presented through online news stories.
Schools and departments were asked to create or update their existing blog to feature a new category, ‘International Impact’. The blog category was designed to exemplify the Internationalisation Strategy, which involves:
- Raising the profile and increasing the international esteem of the University of Kent and its research
- Embracing, learning from and responding to cultural diversity and embedding cross-institutional internationalisation
- Championing and extending the University’s unique position as the UK’s European university
- Further developing and enhancing partnerships and networks in the wider international world
- Continuing to increase and support international student recruitment
There were 14 entries from across the University and KBS was awarded with a Silver Award certificate and £1,000 for internationalisation activities.
Read more from our award winning blog