KBS Alumna Secures Job at England’s Leading Wine Producer

KBS is proud to announce that Chloé Davis (BBA Business and Management 2014) recently gained a full-time role at Chapel Down Winery after presenting marketing solutions to the company at the KBS’ ‘Pitch It!’ challenge in 2013.

Miss Davis is “delighted” to have secured a full-time position in the sales team at the Tenterden-based company. As she explains:

“I am thoroughly enjoying my role and I am continuously developing new skills as part of my training. As a recent graduate, I am thrilled to be working with such an innovative and expanding business and I value all the opportunities that Chapel Down has opened up for me.”

Following her success at KBS’ ‘Pitch-It’, Miss Davis undertook a graduate placement with Chapel Down to relaunch the company’s “Wine Society” and implement a loyalty card system.

Miss Davis, KBS Student of the Year (2013) was subsequently invited to support the winery during a royal visit from HRH The Duchess of Cornwall in 2014 before securing her full-time role.  

For more information about how KBS works with local businesses such as Chapel Down Winery, please contact the KBS External Services Team on 01227 824068 or kbsBusiness@kent.ac.uk.