One Business School, Two Campuses: Pioneering Student Experience

From September 2013 Kent Business School will have two new arrivals.

Kent Business School has appointed two Student Experience Assistants who will be focused on improving communication and collaboration between students and staff at both the Medway and Canterbury campuses. They will also be ensuring support on an academic and personal level, and promoting student engagement.

Charlotte Sexstone
Charlotte SextoneMy name is Charlotte Sexstone and I am the Student Experience Assistant at the Canterbury campus. I live in South East London and I am studying Business Administration with a year in industry at Canterbury. Having thoroughly enjoyed my time so far as a Kent Business School student I would love to help other students have a similar experience! The Student Experience Assistant placement role allows me to develop even more amazing opportunities for students to get involved with the University as well as proactively help to make improvements. The role will also provide me with the chance to broaden my knowledge of marketing and project management which are both areas of particular interest to me. I am very excited to make the student experience even more unique at Kent Business School!

Miruna Beldiman
Miruna BeldimanMy name is Miruna Beldiman and I am the new Student Experience Assistant at Medway. I am a Business Studies with a year in industry student and my original home country is Romania. The Student Experience Assistant role at Kent Business School Medway will help me to build on my current business and employability skills, while making sure that all students will have an amazing experience here at Kent. Being a student at Medway at the same time as working at the University as a Student Experience Assistant allows me to look at the bigger picture and find new and better ways to improve the student experience both academically and socially. If you are having troubles with any of your modules or have a personal problem, I’m here to help – you know where to find me!

If you have any queries or any ideas about how the University of Kent and Kent Business School can enhance student experiences, please feel free to contact us or find us on Facebook  – Canterbury/Medway  and Twitter Canterbury/Medway

Charlotte Sexstone: Room 126, KBS Canterbury.
Email: C.L.Sexstone@kent.ac.uk

Miruna Beldiman: Room M3-27, KBS Medway Building.
Email: M.I.R.Beldiman@kent.ac.uk