Details Placement Year at Siemens
Applications Now Open
Salary Information £15,000 pro rata Pro rata holiday Subsidised canteens Gym facilities at Frimley HQ
Role May Involve Business Analytics, Business Intelligence/Market Research, Business Management
Job Duration Placement Year (10 Months+)
Job Duration Internship (1-4 Months)
As a leading global engineering company, Siemens is behind a diverse range of technologies and services we take for granted in our daily lives across the sectors of Infrastructure & Cities, Energy, Industry and Healthcare – you name it, we’ve probably been involved in it somewhere along the line! We design and manufacture products and systems ranging from traffic lights, wind turbines and superconducting magnets used in medical scanners, through to drives that are behind many of the UK’s manufacturing plants.
As a Business intern, you’ll play a crucial role in helping the Siemens business run smoothly, whether you want to develop your career in HR, Finance, IT or Marketing.
We’ve designed our internship opportunities to complement your current learning, as well as develop those all-important ‘real world’ skills – but we don’t just want to stop there. If you perform well whilst on your placement we will consider fast tracking you either to the assessment centre for a graduate position, or even offer you a graduate role.
There are certain types of behaviours (or competencies) that we look for in all our interns:
- Team Working – you enjoy working collaboratively towards team goals
- Communication Skills- you can get your point across clearly and persuasively whether face to face, on the phone or in an email
- Initiative – you don’t rest on your laurels; you think about the appropriate action and move things forward
- Commercial awareness – you understand that we’re here to make a profit how decisions affect the bottom line
- Drive and Motivation – we only invest our time and training in people who want to be successful and have the ambition and energy to make it happen.
To find out more visit: http://www.siemens.co.uk/careers/en/graduate/graduate.htm
PLEASE NOTE: Many of the roles are listed on an ad-hoc basis, therefore keep checking back on the Siemens website for the latest opportunities.