eCircle is the leading Email Marketing and Online Communication company in Europe, with offices in Germany, the UK, France, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands.
THE APPOINTED STUDENT IS NO LONGER ABLE TO TAKE UP THE POSITION AND THE COMPANY IS KEEN TO APPOINT ASAP. WE CURRENTLY HAVE TWO STUDENTS AT THIS COMPANY WHO ARE ENJOYING A VERY REWARDING EXPERIENCE – GET YOUR CV IN FAST…..
Read more: http://www.ecircle.com/en/home.html
The Campaign Management team is now looking for an ambitious and energetic Campaign Assistant to work in our London office. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a career in Online Marketing. At eCircle you will work with large clients such as Sony, Mercedes, Asda, HBOS and Mulberry to produce their email campaigns using our broadcast system eC-messenger.
- Bachelor student, preferably studying Media Communication, IT, Business Admin etc
- Excellent English skills
- An interest in Marketing
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, ideally Access, Excel and HTML)
- Able to demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communications
- Fast learner
- Team player
- Excellent organisational skills
- Independent but also confident to actively seek out assistance from peers where needed
- Keen to take initiative
- Uses all available tools and resources to promote self-development
You will assist Campaign Managers in various projects:
- Act as 1st point of contact with client in regards to their email send out’s
- Handling of day-to-day queries from clients
- Managing daily campaigns on behalf of clients which include:
- CMS (content management systems)
- Testing of emails
- ensuring best practice
- data handling
- broadcasting emails
eCircle is offering an internship within a young and dynamic team with a great opportunity to learn about Online Marketing and Campaign Management. The internship must last between 6 months and 1 year. We offer a salary
Captured your interest? Please send us your CV and cover letter in English, including your earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Intern role’ in the subject line.