- Placement Year at Hays
- Deadline on 20th July 2013
- Salary Information
- £13,500-15k dependent on location. With the opportunity to earn up to £3,000 bonus paid at the end of the placement year.
- Role May Involve
- Business Management, Recruitment
- Job Duration
- Placement Year (10 Months+)
- With over 100 offices in the UK, we can offer a variety of locations to the right person so if you’re a talented and energetic person who is naturally inquisitive about what makes people and businesses work please send your resume Jenna Alexander, Head of Internal Recruitment, Hays UKI on Jenna.Alexander3@hays.com along with a cover letter outlining your interest in working for Hays.
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We employ over 7,800 staff in 245 offices across 33 countries. Last year we placed 550,000 people in permanent jobs and nearly 182,000 in temporary positions. We are the world’s leading recruiting experts in qualified, professional and skilled work. We work across 20 different specialist areas, from healthcare to telecoms, banking to construction and education to IT. We operate across the private, public and not-for-profit sectors. Our recruiting experts deal with over 150,000 CVs every month and more than 50,000 live jobs globally at any one times.
Overview of the Role
As a graduate placement within our organisation you will have the opportunity to experience our industry leading training, our meritocratic culture and our high performance, fast paced environment. We will invest in your professional development as we would do our permanent and full time employees with the view to help you start your long term career as a recruiting expert for the world’s largest specialist agency.
As a placement student working in Hays, you’ll have the chance to develop and manage your own portfolio of clients and source the most suitable candidates for global companies across the UK which is not something many employers can offer you.
In order to be successful in your placement with us, you must enjoy working in a corporate sales environment, be passionate about people and ambitious to earn the trust and long-term loyalty of our customers.