“Made by Bosch” stands for outstanding quality of a global business. Benefit from the career
opportunities and business experience at an internationally recognised company. Bosch Lawn
and Garden Ltd. in Suffolk, England, is a forward thinking and dynamic growing business in
Europe and overseas and the innovation leader of a variety of garden products. A major
German multinational, Bosch is an influential and expansive brand across all consumer
We currently have a vacancy for a student internship within our Marketing Country Sales
Department (MKC). MKC is the point of contact for the Country Sales Organisations (CSO)
and is responsible for driving sales and increasing profitability across the globe. As a student
in the Marketing Country Sales Department (MKC) you will have a world-wide outlook and
remit for all Bosch garden products.
- Support the team with sales reports
- Develop and improve international communication concepts
- Assisting Country Managers in the preparation of Key Account visits and current projects
- Organising Marketing events.
- You will have a Business Studies and/or Marketing & Sales background (any previous work experience or student placements would be beneficial)
- You are highly motivated, well organised and task-oriented
- You are able to work under pressure, maintain excellent attention to detail and meet strict deadlines
- You possess good knowledge of MS-Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- You are able to work independently and are a flexible team player who possesses good communication skills
- Good verbal and written English is essential. Any other languages would be beneficial.
We are looking to fill the position for a minimum of six, and up to, twelve months – Starting
01.07.2013 at the earliest.
If you have the skills we require, then please send your English CV and cover letter to: