The Templeman Scholarship will support a Kent graduate to undertake a full-time taught postgraduate degree at the University of Kent.
This scholarship will cover tuition fees for one year, and is open to full-time home/EU or overseas fee-paying applicants.
- Applicants must be University of Kent graduates
- Applicants must have received, and accepted, an offer for a full-time taught postgraduate degree (any subject) at the University of Kent for 2012-13
- Full-time UK, EU and overseas fee paying students are invited to apply
- Applicants must hold, or be expected to achieve, a first class honours degree from Kent
How to apply
To be considered for this scholarship applicants must submit an email to the Scholarships Unit:
- Subject line: Templeman Scholarship
- Include your full name, application number or student id number in the email
- Attach a covering letter addressing “Why I wish to pursue my chosen postgraduate degree at Kent”.
Applications should be emailed to the Scholarships Unit: email@example.com.
The deadline for receipt of applications is Tuesday 1 May 2012. The successful applicant will be informed by the end of June 2012. For further information please contact the Scholarships Unit.