There are many ways to communicate and this industry offers a variety of artistic methods to express concepts….
Digitom Video Content Agency – this multi-award winning video content agency was founded in 2010 and have already established a solid reputation for high quality content for a wide range of clients.
- They are offering a work experience placement shadowing the production team, working across various branded content films with the possibility of live animation projects. You will gain an insight into how productions are planned and possibly have the opportunity to go on location to film and interview contributors.
Medway Council – is the regional authority for the Medway towns.
- Medway Council are offering paid internships where you can create videos for either Visit Medway or Medway Sports Centres. There are also internships in the Public Health team focused on creating animated video content and webinars, which will be aimed at helping parents address health issues with children.
KMTV – a brand new TV channel jointly run by the KM Media Group and the University of Kent, KMTV operates from the UoK’s purpose-built studio on the Medway campus. They are providing:
- Two 4-week internships which will focus on one of the following areas: video production and camera operations; social media and marketing strategy and/or graphic design.
- There will also be two work experience placements focused on providing students with insight into video production and/or graphic design and the wider TV industry.
Community Driving School – formed in 2016, the CDS changes lives by providing back to work training and driving courses to make people more employable.
- They are providing two work experience opportunities where you will be tasked with creating training materials to assist individuals with Asperger’s and autism to pass their theory tests. This may involve creating videos and digital media.
Canterbury City Council – CCC is the local government authority in Canterbury providing district council services to around 150,000 people.
- They are providing an internship with Visit Canterbury, focusing on the promotion of the City as a tourist destination. You will be responsible for a range of activities, including creating and updating webpages and newsletters, liaising with stakeholders to create promotional opportunities, undertake market research and coordinate digital marketing activities.