Last Day of the Conference

The online conference is drawing to a close.

It has been great to see the way the same themes have come through in different ways in the different papers, but also to see how much variety there is in defence of the Growing-Block view, from neglected figures from history, like Hilda Oakley, to those working primarily in the Philosophy of Physics, to those who are contemporary Metaphysicians.

As organiser of the conference, it falls upon me to say a massive thank-you to everyone involved.
I should thank the University of Kent for hosting the conference, and a huge, huge, thank-you to everyone who has given us a paper to read, and responded to questions, comments, and concerns.
Finally, a big thank-you to everyone who has read and commented on the papers. There has been excellent discusiion, and I hope that the authors will find it useful feedback in devloping the papers.

The plan now is to try and put together an edited collection of these papers, so, once the block has grown a little more, a book might come into existence.

1 comment

• Peter Forrest on August 31, 2015 at 12:06 am

Congratulations, Graeme!

Although less fun than a traditional conference I suspect I understood more.

Thank you too to all my fellow participants.

Peter

Comments have been disabled.