This morning we launched new functionality in Site Editor. This includes:
- New display for course entry requirements on Undergraduate courses pages (see https://www.kent.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate).
- New visual timeline block – display timelines in an intuitive and graphical way.
- Contact pages can now have additional contact blocks.
- Key links panel can now have two or three links, instead of the previous minimum, four.
- Spotlight panel can now have 16 items.
- Help description text within the editor can now include links to help articles.
- Additional filtering functionality in the new events block.