A five-week programme starting 7 September, designed to introduce women and non-binary candidates to career opportunities in the digital space.
Sparta Global’s Women in Tech: Starter course has been designed by women, for women and to be delivered by women – with the aim to help inspire the next generation of female tech trailblazers. If you want to start a career in technology today, or are exploring how your transferable skills and passion for creativity could be transferred to tech, our starter course can take you from novice to knowledgeable in five free sessions.
This informative introduction to the professional world of tech will see you take part in practical activities to help you develop the skills employers are looking for, aswell as providing networking opportunities and mentorship sessions.
After five sessions – 2 hours on a Tuesday, each week – you’ll be ready and raring to take the next step into tech.
What do I need to join the programme?
Passion and the motivation to learn – that’s it!
This programme will be perfect for:
- Recent graduates from any degree subject
- Recent graduates who may be struggling to find work due to COVID 19
- School leavers and individuals without a degree
- Junior professionals who may have been made redundant during COVID and want to career change
- Mothers returning to work
What will I learn in each session?