6th & 7th October
Register now as spaces limited!
Looking for a career where you can have a positive impact on the lives of others?
The STEM sector has played a giant role in the world’s response to COVID-19, racing to develop vaccines, building ventilators and fighting fake news.
This is YOUR opportunity to network with the UK’s best STEM employers, and discover what work experience and graduate opportunities are available to you in 2021/22.
Topics may include…
- Emerging careers and emerging technologies
- What are employers really looking for in applications?
- Assessments for STEM jobs
- The differences between virtual and face-to-face insight schemes
- A look into company culture in the STEM sector
Limited spaces are available. (So sign up NOW!)
Other events coming up
Diversity & Inclusion Events
Connect with employers who have a real commitment to diversity & inclusion.
Inspirational Women in Financial Services – 15th September
Be Your Authentic Self at Work – 3rd November
“It’s not who you know” – 10th November
Black Heritage in Business – 17th November
Inspirational Women in STEM – 24th November