EmpFest20, 12-23 October including a virtual Careers Fair on Tuesday 20 October
Canterbury and Medway 12 October – 23 October
EmpFest returns for 2020 but will be a virtual Festival.
- Graduate Employers and Kent Alumni
- Online presentations and workshops
- Explore Careers, build your network and your skills
- Virtual Careers Fair, 20 October, 10.00-16.00
View the full programme of events and fair exhibitor list at www.kent.ac.uk/ces/empfest
Virtual Careers Fair: 2020
Tuesday 20 October 2020, 10:00-16:00
The Virtual Careers Fair is an opportunity for students of all degree subjects to meet with exhibitors offering a variety of graduate and undergraduate opportunities, ranging from Graduate Schemes, Year in Industry placements and Summer Internships to Insight Days.
Download the CareerFair Plus app for free to browse the exhibitors and book 1-2-1 chats with recruiters in a virtual meeting room. Appointments are being offered throughout the day so students can choose a time that suits them.
The exhibitor list is on the CareerFairPlus app now.
Bookings for 1-2-1 appointments will open on 1 October 2020.
Check out our FAQs below and the video demo below to see how it works.
Many of our exhibitors are also offering presentations and skills workshops during the Virtual Employability Festival so why not take the opportunity to do a bit of research before your appointment! You can view the programme of events (coming soon).
Careers Fair App
Careers Fair Plus – A full-featured iPhone, iPad and Android App that puts the power to prepare for fairs in your hands.
Search for Careers Fair Plus on the App store and Google Play store
- Complete employer listing
- Interactive floorplan
- Event details
- Announcements for real-time updates
- Filter and search for opportunities by degree subject, sector or business area
- View exhibitor profiles
- book short 1-2-1 appointments to talk to recruiters
- Fair tips to hep you prepare