Global Technology and Group Change Internships with Schroders
Are you looking for an 8-week internship in central London with real responsibility from day one? Do you want an internship that allows you to see the inner workings of investment management? Are you looking for huge exposure to finance, business and strategy? Schroders are looking for interns for their fantastic Global Technology and Group Change internships starting in Summer 2020…
Company: Global Asset Manager – Schroders
Locations: Central London
Roles: Global Technology 8-week internship
Group Change 8-week internship
Internship Dates: 22nd June 2020 – 14th August 2020 (8 weeks)
Degrees Accepted: Global Technology – Any STEM degree
Group Change – Any degree
Apply here: Global Technology – https://bit.ly/34zXG8E
Group Change – https://bit.ly/2CkdtfC
Deadlines: Global Technology – 14th November
Group Change – 22nd November
**You can be from any degree background to apply for these internships, however you MUST be on track for or achieved a 2.1 and achieved ABB or above in your A-levels! The deadline is fast approaching so APPLY NOW!**
Who is the company?
– Schroders are a truly global asset manager who manage over £445 billion on behalf of institutional investors, retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world
– The firm still retains its collaborative culture and family feel, and has a deep understanding of the needs of their stakeholders, delivering long-term growth and prioritising sustainable business
What are the internships?
– These Programmes will provide you with a unique introduction into the investment management industry and how Global Technology or Group Change operate within it
– During your internship you will be assigned to a team within Global Technology or Group Change where you will have the opportunity to work on live projects and meet, hear and learn from senior executives
– Technology sits at the heart of everything Schroders do, from providing creative solutions to designing and developing cutting edge products
– You’ll work on projects which will allow you to broaden your expertise and discover which area of technology you enjoy the most
– Some of the teams you may join are Investment Technology, Distribution & Product Technology, Digital, IT Infrastructure, Information Security and more
– During your internship you will be assigned to a technology team where you will have the opportunity to work on live projects. Some of your tasks may include producing insights using data analytics tools or understanding and documenting business requirements
– Group Change is responsible for enterprise wide change management
– This can involve anything from looking at how to improve efficiencies in existing processes to acting as an internal consultant providing advice and guidance to the wider business
– Some of your tasks may include:
– Supporting workshops and documenting the output
– Working with the Operational Excellence team to improve processes and ways of working
Why should you apply?
– Learn from senior individuals to allow you to really gain an insight into the inner workings of investment management
– Highly competitive salary
– Gain huge exposure to technology, business and strategy
– Get involved a variety of tasks and projects to develop your analytical skills
– Successful completion of your internship will give you a great chance of landing a place on one of Schroders coveted graduate schemes
– You’ll be given introductory training and many opportunities to network with others across the business
Who is best suited to these internships?
– You must be predicted a 2:1 honours degree or equivalent to be eligible for these internships
– You must be in your penultimate year or final year of study but planning to continue further studies after the end of the Internship
– We are looking for those preferably from a STEM degree background
– You must be intellectually inquisitive, as well as passionate and curious about technology, data, programming and more
– You’ll be eager to learn and keen to throw yourself into a variety of projects.
– You can be from any degree background to apply for this scheme
– We’re looking for analytical and innovative interns
– You’ll be strong communicator, have a keen interest in Technology and keen to throw yourself into a variety of projects.
Click here to apply now:
Global Technology: https://bit.ly/34zXG8E
Group Change: https://bit.ly/2CkdtfC
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and Sanctuary Graduates will support you throughout the full application process. Apply now as the deadline is fast approaching!