IT Security vacancy
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent
About the Company:
The company are an innovative and entrepreneurial group of insurance companies. This is an excellent opportunity for a career with an Investors in People Gold Champion organisation.
Security is of paramount importance to our businesses. You will be joining the IT Security, Risk and Compliance Team, and working on the operational side of the security. You will be involved in day-to-day security monitoring, incident response, forensic investigation as well as other BAU tasks.
• Deliver operational security activities as directed by the IT Security Assurance Team Leader
• Maintain the IT Security ticket queue by responding to Service Requests and user-reported incidents
• Daily monitoring of security toolsets to ensure tool health
• Respond to security incidents identified
• Review project security risks
• Maintain, manage and implement Information Security policies and procedures
• Assist with Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity activities.
• You may be expected to join the on-call rota for out-of-hour security incident handling
• Be a recent graduate or in the process of obtaining a graduate degree in Information Security
• Good technical knowledge in infrastructure and applications
• Good level of knowledge of security architecture and principles
• Familiar with various types of encryption algorithms and their applications
What’s in it for you?
• 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• 5% pension contribution scheme
• Lifestyle discounts (fantastic savings across over 250 big name brands including dining, entertainment, days out and much more)
• Health care cash plan (cash back on everyday healthcare such as dental and optical)
• Life assurance 4 x annual salary
• Dress down Fridays
To Apply please send your CV to:
Recruitment Resourcer at Asure Recruit
Tel: 01892 55 33 76