10 Week Summer Internship in Technology with British Multinational Retailer.
Deadline: 16th February 2018
Position: Technology Summer Internship
Company: World Renowned Retailer
Location: Greater London [20 mins from central]
Salary: £18,000 pro rata
Who are they?
A world leader in retail, they serve millions of customers in stores globally every day. With over 1000 online orders placed a minute, they have won numerous awards for their high-quality products and services. They pride themselves on their fantastic training and brilliant work ethic, as well as the huge variety of opportunities they afford their graduates.
What can they offer you?
– £18k pro rata salary + potential to be offered a place on one of the firm’s technology graduate schemes
– A really sociable intern community with the chance to either commute from London/surrounding or find accommodation with others!
– Vast breadth of project exposure – no tea runs here!
– Hugely supportive environment in which to gain fantastic insight into your future career and life at a multinational firm
– Previous interns have gone onto enter one of the firm’s graduate schemes – previous projects they have undertaken resulted in the creation of Facebook Chatbots, Smart Shelves and a crowdsourced product selection platform
– Chance to work for an international business with half a million colleagues across the globe
This 10 week Summer Internship covers both aspects of technology at the firm – Software Engineering and Product + Programme Management. Once they start, interns have the choice of which team they would like to spend the summer with:
This team is for problem solvers and ideas people! You will be putting yourself in the shoes of customers and working out how new technology could be implemented to make their lives better. You do not need to be able to code, but you must have a real interest in transforming the customer experience within the retail industry through technology. Any degree discipline is welcome.
This is the more technical of the two streams where you will be building applications, developing software and digging into the finer detail of innovative technologies. Through their technical expertise, this team makes ideas a reality. To succeed you must have a passion for technology and an aptitude to develop code.
Can I apply?
• We’re looking for innovative thinkers – our client wants interns who are personable and creative
• You must be a penultimate year student
• You do not have to be able to code, but you must be willing to learn, and be able to prove your interest in technology
• A minimum of a 2:1 degree in ANY discipline; likely to be in Computer Science, Maths or Engineering
• Above all you MUST have a passion for technology and retail!
apply now at: www.sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/grocer-intern/?ref=DEPT
Deadline: 16th February 2018