The Institute of International Education (IIE) Women Enhancing Technology (WeTech) initiative is proud to partner with Juniper Networks to invest in young women and future leaders in science, technology, engineering, math (STEM)
Through WeTech, Juniper Networks is investing in building the global pipeline of women in STEM by providing scholarships to current female STEM students in India, Europe, and the United States. Scholarship recipients also complete an internship at a Juniper Networks global office in gaining real-world experience and exposure to a leading multinational technology company.
Two scholarships to the amount of $7,000 will be awarded to female students at accredited universities in the European Union for the 2018 school year. The scholarship recipients will complete a paid internship at Juniper Networks’ Amsterdam office in 2018.
Specific requirements are below:
• Applicants must be a female
• Applicants must currently be citizens of one of the following EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK
• Applicants must be current full-time undergraduate or graduate (Master’s) students at an accredited institution in the European Union
• Applicants must be seeking a degree in Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Computer Networking, or related fields
• Applicants must be able to demonstrate leadership potential in their chosen STEM field
• Applicants must be willing and available to participate in an internship at Juniper Networks’ office in Amsterdam in 2018
Further information and how to apply at: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3908476/WeTech-Juniper-Application-Europe-2018
Deadline for applications 26 January 2018