The focus of my research is machine learning, signal and image processing. These methods can be applied to a wide range of scientific disciplines. I have published work in journals and conference proceedings in the areas of computer vision, forensic science, psychology and forensic anthropology journals.
- Image enhancement by interactive evolutionary computation
- Secret communication by perceptual encoding in images
- Digital image forensics
Undergraduate project topics
- Compressive ghost imaging
- Coded apertures
- Evaluation of clustering algorithms in the context of source camera identification
- Evaluation of denoising filters in the context of source camera identification
- Secret communication by percepual encoding in images
- Classification of Raman spectra for forensic applications
- Do super recognisers produce superior facial composites?