Lucy Wilson wins a Graduate and Researcher College Prize for 2021

Lucy Wilson

Research Programmes Administrator Lucy Wilson’s work is celebrated with this prize.

The Graduate and Researcher College have announced this year’s winners of the Graduate and Researcher College Prizes 2021.

Congratulations to Lucy Wilson who has won the Postgraduate Professional Service Champion for her work supporting our PGR students.

‘I am honoured and grateful to have won this award, it means a lot to me.’ Lucy responded, ‘I’d like to thank Jess Barkham and Nicola Huxtable for this nomination -I wouldn’t be able to succeed in this role if it wasn’t for their advice, support and friendship. Thank you to all the students and staff, past and present, that I have had contact with, you have made me feel so welcome and appreciated. I look forward to continuing to help with all things PGR!’

‘It has been such a pleasure working with Lucy this year.’ SAC Head of School Tracy Kivell told us ‘I think I speak for all colleagues in SAC when I say that we are greatly appreciative of all the support she has offered us during this challenging year and that she is certainly deserving of this award. Well done, Lucy!’