We had very positive feedback about the Organising for Success briefings we held in February (for managers in areas directly affected by the project). We’re running a further set of bite-sized sessions in April and May. These are open to line managers (typically at Grade 7 or above) working in Professional Services areas within the scope of Organising for Success.
Dates, times and venues are:
- Monday 20th April, 10:00-12:00: Cornwallis East Seminar Room 1, Canterbury Campus
- Tuesday 21st April, 10:00-12:00: Gillingham Building G3.05, Medway Campus
- Friday 24th April, 10:00-12:00: Cornwallis East Seminar Room 1, Canterbury Campus
- Wednesday 29th April, 10:00-12:00: Cornwallis East Seminar Room 2, Canterbury Campus
- One session during week commencing 4th May (details to be confirmed), Canterbury Campus
We’ll share the latest project and HR updates, together with further tips on how managers can support their staff. Whilst there’ll be a quick recap of the information shared in February, the content will be refreshed/new, so we welcome all those who attended last time and Managers new to the briefings.
To register, please email the Learning & Organisational Development team at Ldev@kent.ac.uk, with your preferred session date(s).
We look forward to seeing you in April/May.