Due to popular demand, we have added two further dates for the Mid-Career workshop, facilitated by Planned Future.
This short workshop covers a wide range of issues relevant to planning your financial affairs both now and for your future. Looking at your finances now at the mid-career stage can give you enough time to make a significant difference to your future financial goals.
- Learn how to manage your finances
- Understand how to protect your family financially
- Consider the options for saving and investment
- Learn how to top-up your pension
- Identify the personal and financial actions which will make the most of your finances
- Start the process of planning towards a successful retirement
This seminar is open to any member of staff who has an interest in planning their finances to achieve their personal and financial goals.
The sessions in June and July are now fully booked, but we have two extra dates in August and September. Book your place through Staff Connect.