In January we welcomed our first participants to the Pathway Programme. This programme is to develop and empower staff and support the career development of professional services staff that are not within management positions.
The aim of programme is to provide colleagues within professional services (who wish to progress their careers within the university) the opportunity to increase their self-awareness, learn and develop new skills and create knowledge, so that they can reach their career aspirations.
The programme consists of 6 skills building modules
- Module one – Introduction 31.01.19
- Module two – CV writing 11.02.19
- Module three – Making and application 05.03.19
- Module four – Interview skills part 1 27.03.19
- Modules five – Interview skills part 2 10.04.19
- Modules six – Putting it into practice 30.04.19
January 31 – We welcomed our colleagues to the first progamme
If you would like to know more about this programme – click here