The Kent School of Architecture and Planning (KSAP) are excited to announce the availability of five partial scholarships for students wishing to study the new PDip Architectural Practice (Part 3) course in September 2020.
The PDip Architectural Practice enables students to complete their professional training and follows the ARB’s criteria for Part 3, thereby enabling graduates who have completed all three examinations to apply for professional registration as Architects in the UK. We are currently seeking ARB prescription and RIBA validation.
The programme draws on the academic and professional knowledge with the Kent School of Architecture and Planning and explores alternative building procurement strategies, reflecting innovative practice based on published sources and the staff team’s personal experience. UK practice is presented in a wider International context, meeting ARB’s criteria and equipping graduates to work in a wide range of professional roles and environments.
The Outstanding Student Practitioner Award is funded by the Kent School of Architecture and Planning for students starting on the PDip Architectural Practice (Part 3) course in September 2020. The award consists of a 50% fee waiver at the current tuition fee.
Applicants that wish to be considered for the scholarship must submit their completed applications by 12:00 noon on Friday 14th August 2020.
To be considered, applicants must have the following included in their applications for the course:
- Part 1 and Part 2 qualifications in architecture recognised by the ARB.
- A minimum of 12 months of previous employment in an architectural practice or allied profession.
- A portfolio illustrating both design projects undertaken as part of their academic studies and designs worked on in professional practice.
- A personal statement not exceeding 300 words explaining how their prior academic and practical experience has prepared them for registration as an architect.
- A letter of support from an employer confirming that the applicant is employed in an appropriate role and will be able to benefit from the PG Diploma programme.
For any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.