Kent School of Architecture and Planning are pleased to announce two further scholarships for our Architecture PhD applicants:
- Fee waiver at Home/EU rate
- Maintenance stipend of £15,009 per year (2019/20 rate)
- Open to Home/EU applicants but there might be an opportunity for an excellent overseas applicant
- Deadline: 27 March 2020
The deadline for PhD Architecture applicants has been extended to 27 March.
The second scholarship is the Kent-Lille Joint (Cotutelle) PhD Scholarships
- Fees and Stipend at the standard Research Council rate (Home/EU rate only, £15,009 in 2019/20)
- Funding 4 PhD scholarships (2 in the field of Humanities, 1 in Social Sciences and 1 in Sciences)
- Jointly supervised PhDs
- Criteria: 1) Scholarships are available on a cotutelle (dual award) basis only 2) Students have to spend at least 12 months at Kent and Lille 3) Before applying students are required to identify an academic supervisor from Kent and Lille.
- How to apply: contact the relevant academic school as early as possible and identify a supervisor at Kent and discuss your cotutelle plans with them. Applicants will need to complete a ‘Cotutelle Statement’ which explains why a cotutelle arrangement is necessary for their project (150 words).
- Deadline: PhD offer in place by Friday 17 April 2020
If you have any queries about applying for Architecture PhD, feel free to email email@example.com.