East Kent Mind is an independent charity, providing quality outcome-based services to make a positive difference to the Mental Health of the people of East Kent which includes the Canterbury District and Thanet.
East Kent is affiliated to Mind in Bexley. Our charity is affiliated to National Mind but is run independently and has its own constitution and board of Trustees.
Who we Are
We’re Mind, the mental health charity. We’re here to make sure anyone with a mental health problem has somewhere to turn to for advice and support.
Our purpose is to promote better mental health and wellbeing across East Kent including the Canterbury District and Thanet.
To promote the preservation and the safeguarding of mental health services and provide relief to those suffering from mental health disorders.
How We Do It
- Delivering services offering support focussed on individual needs through a Person Centred approach.
- Helping and supporting people to build resilience to improve and sustain their mental and physical wellbeing.
- Seeking funding to deliver a range of services to meet a variety of needs both short and long term.
- Developing better support for people who are at risk of self-harm and/or suicide.
- Assisting in the promotion, support and maintenance of good mental health in the community.
At KentCOG East Kent Mind will be providing opportunities to take part in sessions, peer support activities and workshops with an aim specifically designed to support and improve mental health and wellbeing.
Read more about East Kent Mind by following this link – https://eastkentmind.org.uk/