Consider one of the many innovations made-in Italy in various fields– one you know about or have learned of by watching the video L’Italia del Futuro (http://www.italiadelfuturo.cnr.it/index.php/it/videos) or through personal research – and imagine how it will improve the quality of everybody’s life in the future.
Send your blog post to Anna Maria Giuffrida.
DEADLINE: 29 November 2013
LANGUAGE: Italian / English
MEDIUM: Text / Cartoon
WORD COUNT: 100 words approximately
LIST OF PRIZES:
The winners of the competition will be asked (in order of placement) to choose their prize among the following:
- Accademia Leonardo, Salerno (www.accademialeonardo.it). Scholarship for 2 weeks course (100% fee waiver).
- Babilonia, Taormina (www.babilonia.it). Scholarship for 2 weeks course (100% fee waiver).
- Il Faro, Caorle (www.ilfarolingua.it) Scholarship for 1 week course (100% fee waiver).
- Scuola di Italiano Dante Alighieri, Camerino (www.scuoladantealighieri.org) 5 Scholarships for 4 weeks courses (50% fee waiver).
- Il Faro. Scholarship for 4 weeks course (50% fee waiver).
- Scuola di Italiano Dante Alighieri. 5 Scholarships for 2 weeks courses (50% fee waiver).