Study carrels are individual study rooms in the Templeman Library available to all students. Each lockable room has a desk, chair and lamp.
How do I book?
- Book online at email@example.com
- They are free of charge and available whenever the Library is open
- 1 booking per day per person
- Bookings can be made up to 4 weeks in advance or when you need one
- Bring evidence of your booking to the Welcome Desk to collect your key
- You must follow the carrel regulations
Where are the bookable study carrels?
There are 16 carrels on B Block, Floor 1, overlooking the Library Café.
There are also 21 postgraduate study carrels available also in the Templeman Library for a small fee.