As your first assignments and deadlines approach, we want to let you know about the range of study support available to you. Here are some of the ways in which we can help you:
Your subject librarian
- Chat to your librarian: they can help you with using LibrarySearch and digital resources, literature searching, referencing, Open Access, and research data management.
- From bitesize skills development to maths and statistics workshops – try an online study skills session and improve your study, assignment and exam strategies
Library resources and guides
- Use your subject library resource guide to find and access the best library resources for your assignments and research (Canterbury campus). At Medway? View your subject guide.
- Access our online guides to help you access the library resources on your reading list, either as e-versions (Your Digital Library) or as books from the Templeman or Drill Hall Libraries
Library induction refresh and research skills
- Familiarise yourself with Library services, online tools and software through an e-induction on Moodle:
- Need somewhere to study on campus? Check out these study locations.