This roundtable will address the issue of feminism or feminism(s) in our contemporary Western moment. Participants are drawn from across the disciplinary areas of English, Law, Politics, and Social Sciences at the University of Kent. Each participant will offer a response to the question of feminism in the age of Trump by reflecting upon their own advancement of feminism, how feminist work informs their research and teaching, and how feminism might offer solutions to current issues within and outside the academy.
- Dr Declan Gilmore-Kavanagh, Director of the Centre for Gender,
Sexuality and Writing (Chair)
- Dr Marian Duggan, School of Social Policy, Sociology and Social
- Dr Toni Haastrup, School of Politics and International Relations
- Dr Rosanna Cox, School of English
- Dr Sinead Ring, Kent Law School
15th January 2018, 18:15pm, Woolf Lecture Theatre