Drum roll please..
- Our Economics UG Research Journal has launched! It showcases the best dissertations that our final year undergraduates produce at Kent. Typically its the first exploration into Economics Research for our Students but the standard is high, the intellectual content impressive and the subject matter diverse. Read more here.
The One About Inflation
- We’re getting ready to welcome the movers and shakers of the Macro world to the 53rd MMF conference, hosted by MaGHiC on campus September 5-7. Here the Programme Committee share what’s not to miss.
Health over Wealth
- Dr Guy Tchuente uncovers new results on the effects of network configuration, network centrality, and health policies on COVID-19 deaths in nursing homes. Read here.
Tour de Force
- Recent graduate William Morgan was awarded a first-class Economics degree and received the Best Dissertation prize. Read about his process here.
- Economics graduate Daniel Tetteh was this years recipient of the Daniel Trotter prize, awarded to a student who has fought the hardest to overcome challenges throughout their degree. Find out more.
- Agri-Environmental Economist Telma Yamou, has received the competitive Bastiat Fellowship Program. Read More.
Don’t Stop Believin’
- Holding on to that feeling is Lydia Ifaluyi, who followed her instincts and switched her course through clearing. Read her story here
An Unpredictable Future
- Is investment in major transport infrastructure always the best solution? Roger Vickerman, addresses this challenging and complex question in the Monash Institute of Transport Studies 2022 Ogden Lecture. Register here.
Keep up to date with the latest news from the School of Economics