The Kent Bristol City Workshop in Economic Theory was held at the University of Kent on 17-18 February 2020.
The event was a great success and facilitated plenty of interesting discussions, and we hope it will enable future interactions between the speakers and economic theorists from all over the UK.
Speakers at the event included:
- Elchanan Ben-Porath (Hebrew University)
- Ricardo Alonso (LSE)
- Ina Taneva (Edinburgh)
- Simone Cerreia-Vioglio (Bocconi)
- Alessandro Pavan (Northwestern)
- Daniel Garrett (Toulouse)
- Sophie Bade (Royal Holloway)
- Spyros Galanis (City, University of London)
The programme and further information on the event can be viewed on the workshop website.