Are you looking for an academic position as a Lecturer in Financial Macroeconomics? Do you have the potential to publish research of international excellence in order to contribute towards the strong research profile of the School of Economics?
The University of Kent School of Economics is offering this lectureship on a fixed-term basis for two years.
As Lecturer in Economics you will:
- contribute to teaching on the Economics undergraduate, MSc and PhD programmes
- be part of the supervision team for research students
- participate in the administration of the School of Economics
As Lecturer in Economics you will have:
- a completed PhD or equivalent in Financial Macroeconomics
- convincing plans for high-quality future research, publication and research grant submission in Financial Macroeconomics
- a record of giving research papers at conferences and workshops
Closing date for applications: 17 January 2016
Interviews are to be held: week commencing 1 February 2016
Click here for further details and to view the job description.