Alumna becomes Kent Union Trustee

Natalie Salunke

Natalie Salunke (English and French Law, 2002-2006) tells us about her new job role at Kent!

I was extremely excited to become a trustee of Kent Union as of March 2022.

Whilst studying at Kent University from 2002 to 2006, I was a very active student contributing to all walks of campus life: I acted as a chairperson for the Law Student Reps, I helped establish the Kent Law School Mentor Scheme, I was president of the Erasmus Society, and I was employed as a supervisor at The Venue, to name a few of my achievements. Before leaving Kent, I worked as a Student Caller Fundraiser which led me, post-graduation, to go on to chair the Kent Law Campaign Young Alumni Group.

Since the Kent Law Campaign ended, I have been searching for opportunities to get back involved with Kent University and becoming a trustee of Kent Union seemed like the perfect opportunity for me to do this. For the past 10 years I have been fortunate enough to be a member of the leadership teams of a wealth of organisations, from small start ups to large global listed businesses, so I’m really looking forward to combining my legal skills with the leadership experience I have gained to support Kent Union over the coming years.