Thank you to everyone who took part in the quiz!
- Which two colleges are virtually mirror images of each other?
- In what year was the Registry Building first occupied by student demonstrators?
- Which Park Wood court is named after an English author and cleric who died in 1626?
- Who is the current Chancellor of the University of Kent?
- What is the name of the footpath/cycle path linking the Canterbury campus with the coast at Whitstable?
- Eliot and Rutherford
- 1972 (the Registry Building had not opened at the time of the 1970 student sit in)
- Purchas Court
- Gavin Esler
- The Crab and Winkle Way