This year’s University teaching prizes were awarded to applicants from across the University. The panel, chaired by Professor Richard Reece, were incredibly impressed by the array of applications which demonstrated real impact and commitment to education and the student experience.
The award winners demonstrated both strong evidence of engagement and impact across all 3 criteria:
1. Excellence in Teaching or Supporting Learning;
2. Dissemination and Influence
3. Above and Beyond Expectations of their roles.
The winners for the University Teaching Prize were:
- Dr Kate McLean and Becky Upson from KSAP
- Dr Iain MacKenzie from Politics and International Relations
The winners of the University Prize for Learning Support were Kellyann Ward and Dr Mike Green from CEMS.
The panel also highly commended Clair Gould from NATS.