Love books? Want to be paid up to 30£? Join our study!
Psychologists at the University of Kent are conducting a study looking into the effects of reading on dietary habits.
Click HERE to sign up for the study by completing the brief pre-screening questionnaire! (Or copy and paste https://kentpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_43fCJbuNDZDIEiF into your browser.)
- Complete a series of questionnaires
- Read a randomly chosen book within three weeks
- Complete follow-up questionnaires, including a brief daily questionnaire in a smartphone app
- Receive a free book by a top author
- Get paid £20 on completion of the book and subsequent follow-up questions
- Receive a further £10 on completion of further follow up questions at a later date (3 months after beginning of the study)
- Be 18 years or older
- Own a smartphone (Android or iOS) and be able to install and use apps
- Be fluent in English
- Be happy to read a randomly chosen book of around 300 pages within 3 weeks
- Meet our pre-screening criteria (which will be assessed in the pre-screening survey)
The questionnaire contains demographic questions as part of the screening process for the main study. We will select the participants for the main study based on their demographic characteristics and will notify you via email should you be selected.
For further information and with any questions, email Alina Salmen and Daniel Codd at firstname.lastname@example.org