Love books? Want to be paid up to 35£? Join our study!
Psychologists at the University of Kent are conducting a study looking into the effects of reading on dietary habits.
Click HERE to sign up for the study by completing the brief pre-screening questionnaire! (Or copy and paste https://kentpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_43fCJbuNDZDIEiF into your browser.)
- Complete a series of questionnaires
- Read a randomly chosen book within three weeks
- Complete follow-up questionnaires, including a brief daily questionnaire in a smartphone app
- Receive a free book by a top author
- Get paid £20 on completion of the book and subsequent follow-up questions
- Receive a further £15 on completion of further follow up questions at a later date (3 months and 12 months after beginning of the study)
- Be 18 years or older
- Own a smartphone
- Be based in or near Kent
- Be fluent in English
- Meet our pre-screening criteria
The questionnaire contains demographic questions as part of the screening process for the main study. We will select the participants for the main study based on their demographic characteristics and will notify you via email should you be selected.
For further information and with any questions, email Alina Salmen and Daniel Codd at firstname.lastname@example.org