Seven students from the School of Arts are having their own directorial features showcased as part of the KTV Film Festival 2020.
The festival is organised by KTV, Kent Union’s television station, and is independent of any curricular film practice. The festival aims to showcase the outstanding talent of student filmmakers at Kent. The festival was to be held in the Gulbenkian cinema, however due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the full 2020 programme is currently being made available online on KTV’s own website.
There are seven films produced for the festival:
- Intangible Thread, directed by Iris Perović, BA (Hons) in Drama and Film
- Father, directed by Richard Meinardus, BA (Hons) in Film
- Findling, directed by Yannis Grimm, BA (Hons) in Drama and Film
- Zero, directed by Amelia Mundy, BA (Hons) in Drama and Film
- Tala, directed by Trisha Evans-Lutterodt, BA (Hons) in Film
- White Whale, directed by Marko Steinberg, BA (Hons) in Comparative Literature and Film
- Film X Passion, directed by Ogo Anokwuru, BA (Hons) in Drama and Theatre
The films are currently being made available to view here: