The 2020 Canterbury University Film Festival (CUFF) will be held this weekend, on Saturday 20 June 2020 at 3pm.
CUFF is an independent festival that provides an opportunity for students from all three universities in Canterbury – the University of Kent, Canterbury Christ Church University and the University for the Creative Arts – to come together through their love of filmmaking. This year’s festival will be streamed online due to the COVID-19 lockdown.
- Oliver Finlinson, who studying his BA (Hons) in Film with a Placement Year, with the film Acid Rain
- Jamie Reeves, on the BA (Hons) in Film, with the film RedYellowBlue
- Jacob Short, on the BA (Hons) in Film, with the film Auto Pilot
- Marko Steinberg, on the BA (Hons) in Film with Comparative Literature, with the film Forking Paths
- Christine Ubochi on the BA (Hons) in Drama with English Literature, with the film Routine
- And finally, a collaboration between BA (Hons) in Film students Kiyan Agadjani, Sam Hayes, Asher Melville and Niall Murphy, with the film Lotuseater.
The festival has been co-organised by MA in Film student Catherine Lawler.
The link to view the festival will be streamed on YouTube here: