We are pleased to announce the launch of 2 new snippets that will form as part of the snippet pack for all Chronos web publishers.
After a successful focus group we have finished the design and development of a brand new profiles snippet to replace the previous “staff profiles” snippet. It’s been improved in every way:
- Improved design reducing the block colours and putting a stronger emphasis on the profile
- Automatically pull in staff information from the online directory just with their username reducing maintenance overheads (manual version also available)
- More powerful category system allowing staff to be in multiple categories simplifying internal structure and profile management
- Additional fields available: office location, office opening times, social media, second job title
After overwhelming feedback over the years from all web publishers, we have replaced the callouts (and its disruptive habits in Dreamweaver) with something we’re calling panels. They work just like callouts but instead allow you to just drag and drop the panel you want into a 2 column, 3 column or equal width snippet and voila. You have your panel without the need to specify the width or float.
- Provides a more accurate design view in Dreamweaver making it easier to use
- No parameter table making it easier to use and less chance of unexpected scrollbars
- Consistent spacing inside and outside of the panel
- Available in 4 colours (primary, secondary, highlight and default grey)
To update to the latest snippet pack please see the instruction below:
If you encounter any issues at all or have any feedback, please contact us at email@example.com. We are always happy to hear all feedback!